Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Jodie Foster Talks 'The X-Files'

Jodie Foster Talks 'The X-Files'

by tiffany_devol@xfilesnews.com (Tiffany Devol)

In an interview today with Shocktillyoudrop while promoting her new film, The Beaver, Jodie Foster is asked about her work on The X-Files episode, "Never Again."

"I played a tattoo who speaks to somebody and tells them to kill people, through their arm! You know what? The X-Files was odd and I sure loved that show. So I'm sure that's, you know, I like oddness. I like fables, I like telling the movie through a fable almost like a short story fable, but still having there be a lot of authenticity and a lot of rawness to it." - Jodie Foster

Head over to Shocktillyoudrop to view the video complete with scenes from the episode!

The Beaver, starring Jodie Foster and Mel Gibson, opens in select cities on Friday.

No comments :