Friday, June 17, 2011

Funny David Commercial - Translated

Funny David Commercial - Translated

by tiffany_devol@xfilesnews.com (Tiffany Devol - Content Director)

Our good friend Orit in Israel has been kind enough to provide a translation of the David Duchovny commercial we posted last week!

JavaScript is disabled!
To display this content, you need a JavaScript capable browser.

Adobe Flash Player not installed or older than 9.0.115!
Get Adobe Flash Player here

After the girls open the door for David:
"It's the one from Hollyowood you see every day! I am dead!"
"My future Husband!"
"I told you the trip to Amuka Will pay off!" (Amuka is a religous place in Israel, singles sometimes visit to get a blessing in order to find a future husband or wife).
David: "Girls, you really pushing it! Instead of being in my best friend's wedding I am here all day in your TV!"
The Girls: "Listen..me and my partner got Hot triple (It's a special offer by the cable company named Hot) and we got a sound system!"
"I can't stop seeing you!"
"In the sound system he sounds better..."
David: "You are going to pay for this!"

The Girls: "Pay what? it's a benefit!"
The girls then ask David to break the glass, and one of the girls says, "You are a witness!" (In Jewish weddings, the groom always breaks the glass in the end of the cermony)
David (in Hebrew and in a funny accent): "Enjoy from every moment!"

No comments :