Sunday, November 7, 2010

More X Files News Can Neither Confirm, Nor Deny

Can Neither Confirm, Nor Deny

from X-Files News by tiffany_devol@xfilesnews.com (Tiffany Devol)

Frank Spotnitz addressed the XF3 script news/rumors this morning with the following:

I'm afraid I can neither confirm nor deny. I wish I could say more, but all I can say is what I've said all along:Don't give up!

Over the past 48 hours, multiple websites and press outlets have reported that a script for a third X-Files feature film is in fact underway with news originally broken by TVMag and XFilesNews.

Fox All Access picked up the story last night as well and fans took to twitter to express their excitement with over 700 posts before XFN stopped counting.

XFN has been working to further the coverage to get more philes on board for a third film and to send a very clear message to Fox that the fans, are still out there.

XFilesNews will continue to post more on this as it becomes available.

No comments :