Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mulder: One of TV's Most Memorable Detectives

Mulder: One of TV's Most Memorable Detectives

from X-Files News by srta.avi@gmail.com (Avi Quijada - Editor-In-Chief)

"I have lived with a fragile faith built on vague memories from an experience that I could neither prove nor explain. When I was 12, my sister was taken from me, taken from our home by a force that I came to believe was extraterrestrial. This belief sustained me, fueling a quest for truths that were as elusive as the memory itself. To believe as passionately as I did was not without sacrifice, but I always accepted the risks -- to my career, my reputation, my relationships, to life itself."

That's exactly what made Fox Mulder one of the Most Memorable Detectives of TV of All Time, according to Huffington Post. If you want to check out the other contenders, click here.

No comments :